Saturday 12 January 2008

Creating Cartons

Well, the best laid plans, and all that... I was laid low this past week by what started out as a common cold and developed into bronchitis and sinus trouble. I'm feeling better now, though, and will soon be back on track with this and other projects.


I wasn't idle, in spite of feeling rotten. One of the great things about the artsy life is that you can do something most of the time, if you are determined and dedicated. Whenever I had the energy, I spent time painting cartons and decorating cartons or drawing panels to decorate them.

I'm into doodles at the moment, so I doodle away in the evenings with the TV for company. Most of the time I couldn't tell you a thing about the content of what's on TV, but I get a lot of art done. something tells me I'm almost doodled out for a while, now, and the next batch of cartons will have other decorative elements.

I thought you might be interested in seeing how the cartons evolve, so that's what these photos show. I have a bunch of cartons done, and I'll post photos of them in the days to come.

No comments: