Saturday 22 March 2008

I Got Mail!

Today I received a beautiful Easter weekend surprise carton from Chantal. I wasn't home when the postman delivered it this morning, so he left it with my neighbour, Fred. I unpacked the carton while we were drinking coffee this afternoon, and you should have seen Fred's eyes widen with each little package I unwrapped. (He doesn't pretend to understand artistic types, but before he tosses things away, he does now ask if I can use them...)

The carton contained a Madonna/goddess ATC, a gorgeous tiny handmade journal, and a heart and beads ornament in a classy gold box. The blue envelope in the foreground contains two of Chantal's MOO cards, which are collectable in themselves.

This was a simply lovely surprise for a bitterly cold and snowy Saturday!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I love what Chantal sent you in the carton -- she's very gifted and I love her work!! And you've been "moo'ed" as I love to call it!! Lucky you!